Thursday, June 28, 2012

Teambuilder Comes Out Today!!!! (Potentially)

Every year, for the past 3 years, around this time teambuilder comes out right before NCAA Football and it allows you to create a team on the website and upload it onto your game. Which is the reason why I'll be randomly posting logos on this blog.
Normally I just make the logos, edit the uniforms, and pick a already completed roster, but this year I've decided I'm gonna actually go through and edit each player on my teams in order to make my team feel more like MY team. Plus it'll help pass time this next week until the game actually comes out on the 10th.
I don't know if I'm more excited to have something to do or actually excited for teambuilder because chances are they haven't made any drastic changes to the website. Which is beyond frustrating because this feature of the game has so much potential to be ridiculously amazing, but year in and year out EA neglects to enhance their most innovative feature...

No comments:

Post a Comment