Sunday, June 17, 2012

Random Thoughts of the Day


Let’s see if I can begin to consistently do these…
I think it’s crazy how distance can make you feel so unattached to the people you hung out with on an everyday basis. It’s there’s no hard feelings or anything, it’s just since you don’t have that ability to chill with them everyday, and neither side makes an effort to keep consistent communication alive you feel like you are growing apart in sense. I know that regardless of what happens we’ll be there for one another cause that’s just how its always been no matter has happened, so with that being said it doesn’t upset me. Is that wrong? I don’t think so…
Next Thought: Dreams
I feel like if somebody has a dream, or goal they want to pursue, regardless of what it is or how far-fetched it may seem, it’s our duty as a society to encourage one another to strive for our goals. Being negative destroys creativity. By destroying creativity, we’re destroying inventions and innovations to our world. In other words, we’re causing the advancement of the people around us to stalemated. It’s not wrong for somebody to think outside the box, and/or reach for things we don’t think they’re capable of obtaining. Positive reinforcement is 100x more effective than discouragement, at least in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment